Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Foursquare just yelled at me?

So.  Sometimes I forget to check-in, but I want Foursquare to know where I've been, so I just update a little later.  We're talking like, I was at lunch and I forgot to check-in but I'm still in the neighborhood so I'll update it later rather than walking into some jerk playing the accordion in downtown crossing while I'm playing with my phone.  I'm just being a conscientious walker and citizen.

Apparently, this is major Foursquare fraud:


I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Whatever, I went there, and I'll just remember to update more slowly in the future.  Ain't nothin gonna break my stride. 

And how the hell am I always 9 days away from becoming the mayor of everything?  I'm starting to think this is a crock.  Aw shucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment